Anyone know some good drink recipes?

Discussion in 'General' started by 8ight, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Trying to figure out what to get for tonight. I just turned 21 in November and don't really like drinking often, so I don't know too much. Only "recipe" I know is whipped cream vodka and orange juice--kinda tastes like those popsicle things... had that over Christmas. They said if you put whipped cream on top and mix it it's good that way too.

So what's good? I'm not really lookin for shot recipes btw, just want to make some tasty drinks for tonight at my place. Gonna go out to pick up some stuff in a couple hours, so gimme some ideas for what to get! :)

2. Nascar- 151, Hypnotic, redbull.

Surprisingly, it tastes REALLY good even though it has 151 in it.

Oh yeah, this drink will fuck you up.

3. I make this every year for the holidays and its a bit hit. Its a spiced apple cider drink you can serve warm or cold. It seems like alot of everclear but with the 2 gallons of other juice it mixes well. serve them in half sized cups. You can keep it warm in a crockpot as well.

Ingredients

1 gallon apple juice
    1 gallon apple cider
    3 cups white sugar
    8 cinnamon sticks
    1 (750 milliliter) bottle 190 proof grain alcohol (everclear, small bottle)

Directions

In a large pot, combine apple juice, apple cider, sugar and cinnamon sticks. bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool completely.
    when juice mixture is cool, stir in the grain alcohol.

4. ^ you can even add some spiced rum or brandy to it, just add more apple cider. and make sure its cooled down all the way before you add ur alcohol. You should really try this, especially if its cold where you are, makes the perfect holiday drink.

5. Yukka recipe
    I usually add limes too, tastes just like Sprite.

6. Compton Cocktail

Drink a 40oz down to the label.
    Fill with Orange Juice.
    Sit back and chill tha fuck out:cool:

7. Irish Car Bomb (tastes like chocolate milk)
    3/4 pint Guinness stout
    1/2 shot Bailey's Irish cream
    1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse.

8. #8 skimFL, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    my special jungle juice
    1 bottle of everclear
    1 handle of vodka
    2 3 liters of dollar store sprite
    2 2 liter of like pineapple soda or some shit
    then just drop in like 4 cans of condensed juice concentrate... i ussually go with a mix of a bunch of differnt flavors
    umm just mix it all up and get it cold

you can do more or less on how much sprite you put in.. i ussually just guesstimate everything

i dont know if thats exactly how i make it cause im ussualy fucked up while making it... but if you just do something like that, you will have delicous jungle juice.

9. Thanks everyone! I ended up needing to leave earlier than I thought to pick up the alcohol, so I just nabbed some plain vodka for myself + whipped cream vodka and peach schnapps for the girlfriend. i'll just mix it with whatever i have (oj, cranberry, or sprite). but i'll definitely check this thread for another night... that cider sounds REAL good man!

10. yeah haha im favoriting this page, some these recipes sound hella good for some future nights

11. black tooth grin

1oz seagrams 7

1oz crown royal

'splash' of coke for color

12. i like white russians

2 parts vodka
    1 part kahlua
    2? part milk

13. Green dragon?You can take crushed iced chocalate milk and vodka and mix it.I dont drink much lol.= dont even have weed for new years.Dick sicle.........

14. Caribou Lou just like the song says 151, malibu rum, Pineapple juice baby we havin some fun!

15. No but I know a good drinking game...

From...BarMeister.com: Drinking Game: F.U.B.A.R.

16. Dude, half and half, vodka, Bailey's, Kahlua.

A stronger more awesome, white russian.

17. Jolly Rancher....well it tastes like one

1 can mtn dew
    1 or 3 shots cranberry vodca

18. here my two favs.
    1 grey goose wit minute maid lemonade
    2 jungle juice. patron wit fruit punch

19. Yeah its always a big hit, people will ask for the recipe for sure. It will sneak up on you lol.

20. I found a half of some alright shit finally.just gotta get the drinks now.Glad Igot some bud though.time to hit the bong.Have a good nightfolks and stay safe too.