Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know of some good Dispensaries in the IE

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by For Twenty, May 21, 2009.

1. Hey Guys!
    My mom recently just got a medical card, we all love it [​IMG] But we haven't found any good dispensaries in our area(San Bernardino County). All the good ones are in the OC and LA. We don't mind driving about a half hour for a good deal :]. So if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it!

Thanks ( :

-Me-

2. What do you mean "we" all love it? Are you using your mom's card to purchase meds that you are using as a non-patient?

Dude...so not cool.

3. People like you publicly saying you use a relatives card to smoke off of is what is slowing down legalization... It's also pretty messed up

4. People like you are giving fuel to people who are fighting against MMJ, and proving them right. :rolleyes:

5. Obviously i wasn't thinking when i was writing. I didn't mean we all enjoy it in the sense that we use her for medication. We all love it because our mother is open minded with it, loves it, and it helps her. I have one, and so do my other siblings. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and i definitely agree with what all of you are saying.
    again, sorry.

6. maybe we can now call off the search to kill you....or will we

7. The fact of the matter is that you shouldn't have to get a card to smoke Mary Jane, you should just be able to do it anyway. It really seems like, to me, that the medical argument for cannabis is really a conservative redefinition of the movement. We should be fighting for flat out legalization. Even if (s)he was using his mom's card, there's not anything wrong with using someone's medical card because there's nothing wrong with smoking for recreation in the first place.

I'm really against the medical argument, for the most part, as many people really are just getting medical cards and using them recreationally (not to deny all those who actually get medical benefits from it, I know I would). What we really need is more people coming out in support of flat out legalization.

8. #8 WildWill, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Cool beans - it's all good.

Sorry, though I can't help you. West Side of Los Angeles I can tell you the hot spots, but not IE.

Thanks for understanding.

Let's be realistic here OK? Currently there IS something wrong with using someone else's card to get medical marijuana, it's called diversion, and it's the NUMBER ONE reason that anti-MMJ opponents (who are, go figure against legalization too) have for being anti-MMJ. It's also illegal. It's actually a felony for the patient.

We have to protect what we already have, or we will never move forward. Full legalization is a LONG way off, and I for one do not want to see MMJ go away because of the actions of a few people who don't care to work within the rules.

9. I'm in full support of total legalization, but the fact of the matter is that people abusing the system in place for medical use of marijuana only add fuel to the fire of those fighting to prevent legalization. The more people that are abusing the system and the more evidence they have of that, the longer and harder the road to legalization will be.

The LAW says there is something VERY WRONG with using someone else's medical card. While there is nothing wrong with recreational smoking on a moral/ethical level, in order to build a strong case for legalizing marijuana, we have to respect the laws that are in place to a certain extent. Abusing the MMJ system is something that will do us ALL more harm than good.