Anyone know of an auto trainwreck?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jwonder82, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Wrong room

2. [​IMG]
    Auto Trainwreck (Huismerk) 5 zaden

[​IMG]
    Sweet Trainwreck Autoflowering is a refined blend of an elite Trainwreck clone and a taller than average ruderalis specimen. This hybrid is bigger and badder than your typical autoflower. Retaining the powerful cerebral high of the original Trainwreck with an added, relaxing physical aspect, Sweet Trainwreck Autoflowering grows at full steam and will be on a collision course for harvest only 8 weeks after sprouting.

Indoors or outdoors in warmer climates, Sweet Trainwreck Autoflowering can grow to proportions few would believe possible from an autoflowering variety. It’s not uncommon for plants to exceed 1m in height. She also prefers a heavier dose of fertilizer and larger containers than most auto varieties. Give her the space and nutrients to perform to her best, and Sweet Trainwreck Autoflowering won’t let you down come harvest.
    Sweet Trainwreck Autoflowering - Strain Information - Cannaconnection.com

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Fastbud has a train wreck i believe.. also watch out because some companies will name the auto differently than the photo strain.

4. I do have to agree that it is a widely breed strain and with a quick Google search you can find about 4 or 5 breeders of the strain in autoflower. Sweet seeds, crop king

5. Not good ones I didn't explain.my question because I realize wrong room. Sweet seeds and crop king are both trash and don't want to waste my time again. So I was hoping a fucking grow room where people, you know, have grown it... could give a suggestion, but all I get are smartasses talking about Google. Anyway I found my answer months ago when I asked in the correct room and the answer is there really isn't a decent one.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well Mexican airlines from fastbuds has got teainwreck in it so I guess that is the best suggestion I can give!! As for not being in the right room.. bro you just asked if anyone knew of autoflowering trainwreck, nothing to do with the quality or experience they have had with the strain!!

7. No i deleted my post and said sorry wrong room back in November, suddenly someone reopened this post to be a smart ass and tell me to Google it. And then the thread contunued

Sent from my SM-G996U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1