Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know if you can press flower that burns black and wasnt flushed properly into rosin still?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JJCAPPONE2020, Jul 7, 2020.

?

Anyone know if you can press flower that burns black and wasnt flushed properly into rosin still? an

1. ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anyone know if you can press flower that burns black and wasnt flushed properly into rosin still? and if so will the rosin burn and taste fine?

• Like Like x 1
  2. The rosin will be just like the bud, IME. Good luck.
    You may want to do a water flush to clean your bud up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What's a water flush? are you saying you can flush your buds "without wrecking them" after they are harvested and off the plant?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes, you can do a water cure on harvested, cured bud. It changes the appearance and you lose a bit of weight, but don't lose any potency. Try it on a couple of grams. You put your bud in a jar and cover with tepid water. You want plenty of water. Change the water every day for seven days, more often the first couple of days if you like. After seven days drain and dry your cannabis. I put mine in a colander with a fan blowing over it. When it's dry you're ready to press. The chlorophyll and other water soluble nasty stuff will be gone. Typically I do an ounce in a quart mason jar. If you just want to try a bud to see how you like it- I think you'll be pleased. Good luck!
    Welcome to GC!

5. First off flushing has recently been proven as a completely unnecessary practice.

Secondly the color of ash is all due to oxidation and combustion temperature levels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. thanks very much! are you able to smoke it after or just press it?

7. also what is tapid water? where do I get it? lol

8. well thanks for not answering the question!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I did...... and that's a very dumb question. The combustion has already activated and used most of the thc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I don't think he meant pressing burnt bud, I think he meant if it's burned it leaves black ash. I could be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Oh shit my bad bro. Sorry it was kind of confusing to understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 Joker1121, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    Sorry mate, I go to bed early. Yes, you can press your water treated bud or smoke it. Tepid water means room temperature.

13. Thanks very much for the info much appreciated!

• Friendly Friendly x 1