Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know if this would work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mouse1337, May 22, 2010.

1. So last night I made firecrackers with almond butter and almond oil and it worked, but it was incredibly messy as it was very runny and it just didnt work that great. Anyways, this almond oil has 17g of fat per tablespoon (like twice as much as peanut butter), so im wondering if I mix that almond oil with like 3g of bud in a pot and then bake it with the same directions as firecrackers, will that oil have the thc in it? will that be a very efficient process or am i bound to waste alot doing it this way?

2. I have no reason to believe that wont work... if you are just using oil you could probably get away with just putting your oil and bud in a skillet if you are careful not to burn it.