Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone know if 7/11 drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Jan 31, 2012.

1. i need a job soon and it will take forever for my system to be clean (smoking daily for the past month). season is ending here soon so i need to get a job before that happens other wise i will be screwed. but yeah do gas stations drug test?

2. LOL. No dude. Whoever tests for minimum wage jobs is a joke and you dont want to work for anyways.

3. your system wont take long to clean up

4. i have high body fat and it stores in fat so yeah im fucked.

5. Not in Canada.

6. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']LOL. No dude. Whoever tests for minimum wage jobs is a joke and you dont want to work for anyways.[/quote]

I worked for Wendy's and had to take a drug test. My brother who has a similar minimum wage fast food job had to too.

7. oh how i wish i lived in canada.

8. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

i have high body fat and it stores in fat so yeah im fucked.[/quote]

Oh, i weight nothing so i pass every test ive ever taken. I doubt 7/11 tests

9. My husband was tested to work at a Circle K. No clue if the policies are the same.

10. I don't know how it is elsewhere, but in VA, it is very apparent that they don't test

11. 7/11 doesnt test. its fucking 7/11 bro

12. You're selling blunts to stoners.

13. [quote name='"Weed on Mars?"']I don't know how it is elsewhere, but in VA, it is very apparent that they don't test[/quote]

I live in va too :)

14. HAH they pay you min wage and you think they want to spend a whole day or more of your "salary" to test you? No dude.

I worked at McDonald's, Abercrombie, I'm a lifeguard and WSI (swim lesson instructor) in the summer, and now I work as a programming student/intern at a health insurance company, and I have never once been tested all my life. You'd be surprised how few places test in reality.

15. probably need to test you so you dont drink all their profits from big gulps and and slurpies

16. i actually just bought zig zags there last night at midnight... so your're definitely right on that one.

17. Yeah bro probably not. Most if not like all minimum wage jobs don't really give a fuck. They wouldn't hire that many people at 7-11 if they did xD

18. id really like that job because i want a graveyard shift job and you dont really do anything there over night... except sell papers and cigs to stoners...

19. In Indiana I'm pretty sure they don't test. At one the manager sells weed and other unmentionables from inside of there.

20. You won't be tested for a job like that.