Anyone know how to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Angels Wings54, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Hi,
    Anyone know how to make hash from a male pot plant? Can't seem to find any info on it and I have a 10' tall male plant I hate to see go to waste. Help would be appreciated!!

2. i never thought you could from a male :confused: i might be wrong though.

3. Thanks for the info, seems like a lot of work for the little you get in return. So, if male plants are not used normally to make hash, what exactly can they be used for? Mine have not even flowered yet, not the males or females. I assume from reading the other messages that females are shorter and bushier. Mine are, this one just happens to be overly tall, and not very bushy. Do I need to wait until they flower to do something with them? Can you smoke the male plants? Can you tell I am new at this? This is the first time I have grown them, one as I said is ten feet tall, two of them grew from one seed together, separate stalks but one seed. Two more of them are about 4 ft tall and 3 ft across, growing outside all of them. HELP!!! I have no idea what to look for or what to do. When do they normally flower? They were planted at the end of May right after the ground thawed.
    Thanks for your help. I'll try to get some pictures today to send you and maybe that will help out.

4. Okay, anyone know if they are male or female, no flowers yet planted in May at the end of the month. The largest plant is almost as tall as our house and the one by the grey fence is almost 8 ft as that is how tall the fence is.

HELP!! First time growing have no idea what to do.
    Enjoy the pics.!!

Attached Files: