Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know how to make a stash can out of a Right Guard sport deodorant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jiggy_gurl30, Mar 10, 2014.

1. I want to make a stash can out of the actual deoderant just dont know how i would do it. Its the spray can by the way, any suggestions? Methods for opening at the bottom preferably but top if fine too

2. Just go to a head shop and buy an empty deodorant can with a screw on bottom.  They cost around $5 and look perfect especially if you replace the spray nozzle with a used one and dirty up the can near the top to look and smell used.  Inside, it's usually padded with foam so whatever you put inside won't rattle around.  I've seen deodorant, shaving cream and all kinds of consumer spray product cans that are modified to hide stuff.  You would never be able to make the screw on bottom nearly as well as they do...especially using a can that's already been filled with deodorant and propellant.  

3. Yea ive been trying to find one ill go look around, have u seen any online? And only $5? If its got more space than a soda can it would cost so much more