Anyone know how to make a homemade volcano vaporizer!?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Gwill, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I need to make one out of stuff you can go out and buy not ordered on the Internet.

2. U cant lol wtf

3. My god, the questions these days...

4. Sure, just take a look at these design schematics...

5. I thought the same thing but my friend swore it could be done

6. It can, but you'd have to spend around $200 to get the same quality. It'd be more cost effective to get a good whip vaporizer or the Q. :p

7. If you could everyone would have a homemade volcano vape... There is a reason they are $600.

8. Haha good point

9. insert marijuana leafs on bung hole, then meditate and it will vape into your lungs with telekinesis.

but really what do you expect, an online tutorial for homemade vaporizors that cost hundreds of dollars?

granted its possible, but note that would take some amazing tools and skills in your possession, its possible but you would need to do some serious work and put serious money into it, talking tens of thousands of dollars.

10. Christ! Is it April already?

11. its like making ahome made mercedz benz from lets say a honda civic.. we all want it but life dont work like that:p if they sold for 700+ theres a reason yu cant make it at home.. u can try the other wooden vaporizers or jus get glass wands and jus use em to touch your bud instead of flame

12. Yeah, as has been said, you can't really make your own in a cost effective way. I've seen some pretty ingenious homemade jobbers using a heat gun, but for the most part, you're better off saving your money and buying a decent midrange vape.