Anyone Know How To Make A Home-made Firecracker

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 26, 2007.

1. i got this black-powder rifle,,, normally on the 4'th,,, ill load it with no bullet,,, and blast it off..... the thing sounds like a civil-war cannon going off..... which freaks the fuck out of my neighbors,,,,, every 4'th i usually drop about 200$ on fireworks,,, and every year i have the law eventually coming by!!!

this year will be no different, but i would like to make a '' bomb'' of a firecracker.... a boom that may blow a hole in the asphalt,,,,, really wake these old fuckers up that live around here...... i was thinking of making 2 or 3 out of empty toilet paper holders,,,,, anyone got any suggestions,,,,,,

i got a whole bottle full of black powder.....and it will be empty, at the end of this night!!!!!:devious:

2. My dad used to make some mixture of gunpowder and pack em into cardboard rolls about the size of a paper towel roll. They'd run a peice of copper wire into both sides, until they met with about a cm gap in the middle where they'd put a peice of wool or steel wool or somethin like that, I forget. Connect each end to a negative and positive feed and BOOM! 4 foot craters in the ground. This was way back in the 50's and 60's though when they could just buy the chemicals from the supply company without permits cause no one cared.

It looked like (-)------(----~----)-------(+)

3. you can always fill up empty CO2 cartridges and then add your favorite ignition device and cap it. They'll take out stumps and those pesky paved areas. Or just fill up rolls of cardboard and then wrap them in duct tape.

4. man come on,^^^^^ i aint no m.i.t. graduate,,, im a hick!!!! im just looking to make a normal firecracker,,, just on a 1/ 1000,,,,scale..... but thanks anyhow>>>>:p

5. thats what i was thinking,,, maybe cut the roll in half,,,, and wrap it up in duct tape,,,,, im going to light it with my left hand,,,,, i use my right hand to play with my peter,,,,, wouldnt wont to loose that hand now would i???:p:p:p

6. Take two saltines and about a tablespoon of peanut butter, make sure it's the organic kind with all of the oil and shit on top because otherwise it won't work as well. Put about .7-1.0 grams of weed in between the peanut buttered crackers, wrap the whole mess in aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Try to enjoy.

7. dude,,, im talkin about a firecracker that goes ''BOOM'' not something i eat,,,, read the post man!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

8. just pack your powder into some film cannisters or something and make fuses by braiding string together and soak em a little bit in gunpowder mixed with water then let them dry off completely. it works good I promise

9. Yeah... it was a joke man.

As an aside, you should be careful if you're gonna fuck around with explosives like that. Manufacturing/modifying firearms or explosives without a license is a federal offense punishable by up to ten years or more in prison. Something I'm fairly sure you don't want.

10. I know, But i jus remeberd i made that thread a long time ago so looked it up and bumped it.

But i bumped the wrong thread.

Hahaha.

(Drunk.)

11. excellent!!!! i got a bunch of those film cannisters layin around here,,,,, i think i'll try this!!!!!! + rep to you!!!!

12. well it's time to turn the lights out, around here.... i just cleaned the black-powder rifle,,,, and had to stick the oh so small piece of a pipe-cleaner wire in the nipple of the gun... it was clogged .making the primer not making contact with the powder....

i'll bet you many a person just raised up in thier bed saying.. '' what was that??'',,,,because the rifle is ready now.... i just shot a cannon off my porch!!!!! my f-kin ears are still ringing,,,, come on 4'th,,, were ready here in ''hickville...'' theres no bullet being discharged, just a ''sabot'' the piece of plastic the bullet sits in,,,i may post some pics. later of my ultimate ''firecracker'' be cool,,,, lights out..... im sure a calls done been made to 911... peace!!!!:p:rolleyes::cool:

13. not that loud, but their fun
    put a shitload of dry ice into a gatorade bottle about 1/3 full of water
    put on the lid TIGHT then throw or just set it down and watch:smoke: