anyone know how to get purpurea ticinesis?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by blaze911, Oct 14, 2009.

1. I would like to try find some seeds if you have any info please respond

2. they dont have the purpurea on that link
    they do carrie owl production seeds but dont see purpurea ticinesis on that one

3. Sorry I got that off another site but I would just keep checking all the seed banks online.

4. After some searching around, I have to be candid with you and say that for now your chances of finding this strain in seed form online are looking slim to none. It looks to be a pretty rare strain with one guy "holding all the cards" (or beans as it were), this Felix in Switzerland. I hope you find them, but I have to ask, why the interest in this very obscure variety?

5. I was reading hightime and jorge cervantez or what everhis name is said that it finishes early and it has well over 20% thc so just would like to get ahold of some of them if i could. :D

6. I gotta say ..if I was at a dealers house and They said " we have Purpurea Ticinesis !"

I would have to ask if they have been to the doctor yet :eek::D

Sorry... 3 days of looking at the title of this thread .. I just had to say it.

peace
    and good luck on your hunt

7. #8 hopefull, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    They have it at swiss seeds.

Nancy botwin WINS!!!!! ....and she was the second to post, how that for near instant gratification? What does she get for being the winner?????

8. Do they ship to US?