anyone know how to get even a little amount of free xbox live?

Discussion in 'General' started by cold cheese, Dec 10, 2008.

1. i know it sounds stupid, but i've actually been finding little bits off of google of threads that give those little 48 hour codes.
    but i heard there was like a way to really get it for free.. even for like a year.
    i'm not too cheap to pay the full 50 bucks for a year... and i know that it's worth paying...
    but hey if you can get it for free why not try and save 50 smackers?

2. you're most likely not going to a get a free live subscription for a year but its possible to get some 48 hour ones..

just check your local blockbuster (assuming these are in your area) and either ask one of people there..they'll probably help you out if they can or look in the display cases of the popular titles..

thats about as good as you'll get unless you attempt those online things.. but i wouldn't test it..thats only me though

but really just buy it..or ask for it for christmas :hello:
    :wave:

3. dude i totally forgot christmas was coming up, you're fucking right. one of my distant relatives would probably buy it for me...
    and i never would've thought of that.

4. cold cheese you got halo3? Lets go own some kids Grasscity style...

5. JMacDeezy...hit me up yo

6. yeah i had it for a while but that shit broke like a month ago.
    hit me up on call of duty 5 though.

7. well i just sent mine in to be fixed RED RING OF DEATH AHH! and i complained about me paying for a year of xbox live and now im gonna miss about a month of it and they gave me a month free. your best bet whould be to give them a call and tell them xbox live aint been working and ur pissed. then maybe just maybe they will give u some time for free good luck!

8. call them up n say you heated.
    they used to give out a free month now they dont do that anymore:(.

9. Call of Duty 5 comes with 2 days free of Xbox Live Gold.

You can just sign up for Xbox Live 'monthly' like I do, it only costs $8.99 a month and you can cancel by phoning Microsoft whenever.

10. On your 360 there should be somewhere between 3 and 5 free 1 months. All you haft to do is connect your box to the internet and somewhere on the dashboard it should say “Join Xbox Live.” Go with that and you will haft to make a gamertag and email address (unless you already have a hotmail or .live account). Make sure that every time it ask you what type of account you click on “Silver account”, not a gold one.

11. yeah, i've already tried on those.
    that 48 hour subscription that came with CoD is what i'm on right now, i think it's gonna go out like tonight.
    and i've already created new gamer tags for a free month like 3 or 4 times. i tried again but i think i reached the limit.
    sucks.

12. You can get a free month of live if you just make a microsoft email account (msn, hot mail, ect)

13. really? i think i've made an msn hotmail email account.. but then how do you get the free month?

14. not trying to tell you to do anything but...when u make a new xbox account and xbox live account with new email and everything u get a month free

15. yeah, i know. i did that. like 3 times.

16. Halo 3 is for NOOBS

17. Yeah all you have to do is create a new account or user name, (which means you just need a different email address).

When it comes up asking if you'd like to choose a silver account or go gold, you choose silver. I msg will pop up asking if you're sure, and giving the bennefits of gold to you. Choose silver.

After that they have another msg that pops up saying you have a free month of gold, just so you can try it out.

You must create a new user name each time you do this though, and your gamer points and stuff you uncovered during single player will be lost.

You can do this every month if you want, just know you'll always have a new user name with none of your statistics or history on it.

18. good look bruh
    +

19. yeah but can't you only do this whole process like 3 times?
    i've done it like 3 or 4 and the last time i tried it wouldn't let me.

20. It's worked every time for me as long as I use different information and email address.