ANYONE know how to crack a winrar

Discussion in 'General' started by Sinuzzx, Aug 19, 2012.

1. protected password file.. i had this thing going for me where i wouldd write my ideas out on notepad.. everytime i wud get high.. and one day i got paranoid and password protected them lol.. anyone know how to ?

2. Hacking...Know anything about scripting?

Anything more on a novices level? Probably not. I guess you could always guess, guess, guess, guess, etc. etc.:cool:

3. umm...you password protected your high ideas? Why??? , to answer your question no i do not, you might have better luck posting this in the computer section, i understand your kinda new to the forums, but try to post in the right section, you usually get more replies this way

4. becuase i got paranoid that one of my fam memebers wud read them,, lets just say some of the stuff i put cud have been offensive to some.. :eek: anyways its all gud know i remebered my password.. i know a little bit of coding, n program but not enough to write my own code

5. they have password sniffing programs for winrar files but they usually take fucking forever to actually guess the password.