Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know how nick diaz smokes weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canofthebis, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Bong ? Joint ? Vape ?

Interested to know how much he considers his lungs

2. What is a "nick diaz"?

3. UFC fighter,

who cares how he smokes weed....

I dont think he will say. I didnt even know he smoked.

4. lol your the only person alive who doesnt know that imo

5. Exaggeration of the day award goes to....

6. You can hear him hitting a bong in this one conference call

7. I don't even know who that guy is. And I'm sure he is like every stoner and has a bunch of different pieces.

~One Love~

8. I think he uses a bong and vapes.

9. Even though the Diaz bro's are professional athletes I don't think they exclusively vape. I recall them talking about hitting bongs and stuff.

They're top conditioned athletes, a little bit of marijuana isn't going to drastically affect there cardio like that.

10. diaz...sounds more like a baseball player than UFC

11. I had no idea who nick diaz is nor any other ufc. How in tbe hell would anyone know this?

12. Believe it or not, I know it's crazy, but some people just don't give a shit about UFC/sweaty muscle fighting.

13. First of all FUCK NICK DIAZ he is not a martial artist and should not be allowed to fight in the UFC but I did hear him hit a bong during a call

14. I'm guessing A joint or a vape

15. I don't know who the fuck that is but fuck him, might as well be Rick Moranis, who cares?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRySWRz8vCU[/ame]

16. I'm assuming bongs/vapes.. The Diaz brothers have excellent conditioning and have made it very far in mma, can't hate on them for that.

17. Joey Diaz also smokes weed cocksuckas

18. Who gives a shit?

19. Who the fuck care enough to make a whole thread about it..

20. Nick diaz smokes joints when he does cardio.