Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know how much this weighs roughly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foreverman, Oct 16, 2014.

1. So i bought some herb for £20 the other day, problem is I'm not entirely sure how much it weighs. Im thinking around 2g. Anyone think they know how much it weighs roughly by looking at it?

image.jpg

2. Looks between 2.5-4gs. Hard to say from a picture. Depends on density and such.

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. 17poundz.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's hard to say without me physically handling the weed and placing it on a scale.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2-3gs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. about tree fiddy

• Like Like x 7
  7. no more than 2g. How big is that coin compared to an American dime? It's hard to tell though because that's how big it looks and that's what I am referencing it off of

It's a 5 pence its roughly the same size as a dime

9. It looks good for 20 bucks you got a good deal bro

10. Yea i'd say it's a solid 1.5-2. 

No more than 2g though unless it's like .2 over

11. looks like a decent amount for the money you paid. If it's dank fire, then you got a good deal.

12. Your an idiot. Get a scale

• Like Like x 1
  13. 🔺 this

14. 2-3 grams for me!

15. did you tip the person too jeez :D