anyone know anything bout these auto strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorinvestor, May 7, 2010.

1. i am shopping for some auto strains for funzies lol anyone know anything bout afghan kush ryder, snow ryder, MI5, auto Himalaya Blue Diesel, an auto Himalaya Blue?

Any tips about growing them in soil out on my deck, or any advise on pros/cons on any of these strains let me know please thanks :wave:

oh an also any good/cheap seed banks that deliver to US would be nice, ive ordered from Attitude and there great, and also just ordered from the single seed centre still waiting to see how that goes..

2. Hey there. I know of all the strains you speak of from growing & research. Kushryder, Snowryder, & the blues are all decent, but you're looking at 1/2 - 1 Oz max. probably not an Oz if this is your first time with them, but who knows. usually that means you'll smoke them faster than you grow them. not so good.

You mention the MI5 by Short Stuff. Get that. Also look at their newer strain "ONYX". It's another high yielder for an auto. Onyx & MI5 are both stabilized i believe, a respectable 1-2 OZ dry.

I bought regs, so those are my (auto) seedbank now. for acquiring seeds, keep doing what works for you ;]

Most autos strains are somewhat unstable with phenos and usually don't reward you proper for the time spent. (unless you're growing a bunch at once perhaps..)

The only other auto i recommend is "EasyRyder". HIGHly recommend. i'm on my second grow with her now (grow journals coming soon..) and she has been AMAZING. A Big Autoflower with some Powerful lift. the only downfall i find, is that you can only get Fem seeds so I'm not going to continue growing them, but for some folks that's all you want right?

I'm not sure about the outdoors time wise for these autos..i believe they take a bit longer. I like to do them right:

• Soil
    • 600W HPS
    • LED Supplimental

Here are some photos of my prize Easyryder right now. She's a real beauty and i love her :]
    KushRyder in the group photo, bottom left :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sweet trees Proph....

4. thanks for the info proph and the eye candy :hello: haha very nice i just need to figure this indoor stuff out an ill be set ha i dont even smoke anymore just supply an i am tired of being the middle man.. so what exact lights do you have? wattage each, an types, brand names? lol

5. There is a 600 Watt HPS setup putting out 90,000 lumens, with supplemental LEDs.
    One Red/Blue 90 watt LED UFO, and a few Lower powered LED square panels on the walls.

no "brand names" necessary.
    all of this stuff is easily acquired on ebay;)

HPS was about $250
    UFO was about $140
    Panels were about $30 each

Soil.

I'll never stop smoking, but bless you for supplying.

6. what is the yield for an easy ryder outdoors ?

any recomandations for a short good yielding auto, that is grown in stealth outdoors ?
    need input on this, because I want to go with a nice selection for my first grow, and a nice yield is important too, along with being short/fat rather than tall flowers.

thanks.

7. Well the problem with autos is your not gonna get near the yield you would compared to a non auto strain.

8. Try nirvana seeds I have used them multiple times and I have never had a problem with them yet. They are very prompt on delivery normally within seven days. (to the usa) also they are a very well priced! :D

9. what if I plant 2 afghan kush riders outdoors in seperate pots, will they both equal to an ounce or more ?

afghan kush riders produce up to an ounce and a half from what I read.

10. I think you should have no problem getting an ounce or more between the two plants.

11. Im growing blue ryder and diesel ryder, there all giant bushes at 17-18 inches tall and i mean bushed out large. There on day 46 of there life and just now starting to flower is this bad? there in 3 gallon buckets with 12 300watt cfl's over top. why are they just now begining to flower. should they be dropped to 12/12 or what?