anyone know anything bout haircuts...?

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Jan 18, 2009.

1. #1 jimboob, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    ok so i usually get a high fade with a 1/2 on the sides and just a trim on the top. its sick..but only for the first few days then it looses its edge. also my girl doesnt like how theres nothing to grab onto..cause theres pretty much no hair on the back of my head.

so this kid in my school got this haircut, it looks like a blowout,(think guido) but he doesn't spike it, he just wears it messy. like its the same length and its thick on the top and sides, but then its buzzed near the bottem. thats kinda what im lookin for but i don't know what to ask my barber. is that a taper fade or a low fade or what? feel weird askin the kid for a picture so that not really an option...do people ask for blowouts and just not spike it?

ok found a pic thats kinda what im lookin for, except not gelled, maybe a lil less gradual

[​IMG]

2. Take that picture to your barber and tell them to cut your hair like in the picture. If they are half decent they should be able to accomplish what you ask for.

3. tell the barber to buzz the back and sides with a 3 to 4 guard depending on your style and say trim the top to your liking and get him straight razor the top to thin it out

add hair product and your good to go..

4. nah i dont wana thin it out, i want it kind thick and so i can make it messy lookin...but yea i'll probably end up printing out that pic, thanks.