Anyone know anything about this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ORGrown, Jul 26, 2010.

1. #1 ORGrown, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    I was recently given a pipe as a birthday present. I've heard that you can do all sort's of tricks with them (make the dragon blow rings, make it spiral, etc) but have no idea how to do it. I've been playing around with it a little but i feel like i'm missing something. anyone have any advice?
    [​IMG]

p.s. It has two carbs, one large one in the end of it, and a very small carb hole in the second chamber, directly to the left of the dragon's head

2. look on youtube. but theres a few main ones

0 ring- you shape your mouth in a o, then let the smoke float up to your mouth(dont exhale) then make little coughs at the back of your throught. (you need a fat hit for good os)

french inhale(water fall)- you dont inhale the smoke into your lungs you let it sit in your mouth and come out slowly and you breath through your nose. ( you need a white smoke like a pipe or blunt)

then theres the one that dale from pinaple express does. you breath smoke out and suck it back in you also need a white hit and dont inhale it just let it sit in your mouth.

3. He isn't talking about smoke tricks with an ordinary pipe. I'm assuming the OP got some sort of trick pipe?

4. Never heard of it, i would say just keep experimenting.

5. never heard or seen this type of pipe before, sorry bro.

6. Heh, that's a cute-lookin' pipe. :)