Anyone know any free to play mmorpgs?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Captainbasch420, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Ones that can be played on a very low end computer? Lol

My computer isnt too bad, its the video card, sis mirage graphics 3. Very low end. Ive only tried one 3d game, but it ran slowly.(lord of the rings online.)
    Ive got great ram, like 2.0 gb i beleive.
    Running vista.
    Anyone got any reccomendations?
    Im looking for your basic grinding mmorpg. With those quests like "kill 15 wolves, then go talk to this guy and then bring him 10 wolf pelts.".

2. Runes of magic. Man that's about as low end as I can think, if you can run WoW you can run that

3. #3 Captainbasch420, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cant run WoW
    Lol.
    I can play like runescape. But that got boring years ago.
    I can prolly play ragnarok online, but thats not my style.

4. Try Heroes of Three Kingdoms. Its a game based around the three kingdoms era of China where 3 factions (Wu, Wei and Shu) fight to control the land. Its a great story if you read up on it. Lots of interesting historical facts.

It has some similarities to Runescape and WoW but its much smoother gameplay-wise. Plus I play and I'm high level so I could help you along the way ;)

Heroes of Three Kingdoms - Free to Play Historical MMORPG

5. that loosk pretty cool, i checked it out on youtube.
    would i be able to play it with a low end graphics card?
    thats the only thing.
    im able to play runescape on lowest graphics setting, and it slows down every now and then still.
    so i dont think id be able to play that one D:

6. HOTK lags me no more then RS.

Theres menus ingame where you can reduce all the graphics to minimal and theres another button next to the mini-map that takes away unneeded shit like legion and clan names which improves game speed.

But you'll never know until you try it.

7. that dont suck? no i dont :(

8. Yeah I'd ssay all those game are boring after a while. Idk, try league of legends, sometimes Ill fiend out WoW for like a few days. Then not play for months, idk. This new Star Wars game though is lookin like the pearliest shit ever.

9. I have not been impressed, combat looks clunky and not fluid. The dual wielding guy attacks so slow.. hes the dual wielding guy he should be nutty

10. Give Lord of the Rings online a shot. i DL'd it and have played so far up to lvl 23 or so and haven't paid a cent. Its of course even better if youre into the lore, but even if youre not, it should still feel gratifying.

11. #11 Captainbasch420, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I usta play that. But not on this computer, thats the one 3d game i tried. And it didnt work even at lowest settings D: thats the one im fiending for. I was like 30 something :(

12. LoL is free, however it isn't a MMORPG it's an RTS. :cool:

13. update on this:
    i tried out this one mmorpg called last chaos.
    its pretty col, and it played "okay" on my pc. with all the graphics settings turned all the way down. but when i got done with the tutoiral, and got to the first town, it slowed down ALOT cuz it had a bunch of stuff going on at once.
    so this gave me some kind of hope for my computer, i guess i just need to try around and stay away from the fancy graphics ones.

14. HoN
    LoL
    Eden Eternal

Fun games.

15. elaborate on those names please. lol.

16. im gonna give it a shot, ive currently got the installer downloading :p

17. Age of Conan is probably the best free 2 play mmo right now

18. Heroes of Newerth (Much better than LoL)
    League of Legends (Casual version of HoN/DoTA)

19. neither of those are MMORPGs but they are good free 2 play games

20. It's moba, "massive online.."

It got rpg element to it as well.....
    It got clans, skrimish, pubstomping, and enjoy with friends....