Anyone know about Lunesta?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Smoke A Lot, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Got prescribed Lunesta to help me sleep because i havent gotten a good night sleep in weeks...anyone know how powerful this stuff is? i always like to know how im gonna feel before i take something.. i know itll make me sleep, but how fast and strong does this shit knock you out?

2. For me, it worked for the first night or two, and didn't help me almost at all for the rest of the month or so I was perscribed to it. By the end of my period using it, I was fairly convinced it was actually hindering my sleep. I'd go to sleep for 8 hours and wake up all shocked, because I legitimately thought/felt like I had only fallen asleep 10 minutes ago, and only had gotten 10 minutes of rest... not 8 hours.

It's not all that strong. You won't just nod off to sleep without knowing it or anything. As far as how tierd it actually made me feel, it was comparible to taking like 3 tylonal PM's or something similar. Not a big deal, really.

3. aight thanks alot man for that educated answer...always someone wise out there +rep

4. Fuck Lunesta smoke cannabis :smoke: :bongin:

5. No problem bro, but just remember, that's just how *I* reacted to it.

It may end up helping you out a lot. The only way to know is try.

6. oh i plan on doing both

7. I have trouble getting to sleep sometimes, I just have too many thoughts and I think them and stuff. A generous bowl of weed puts me to sleep. I love it. But good luck with your prescription.