Anyone know a quick and dirty fix for my pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Ow1, Apr 2, 2022.

1. While trying to unstick something from the hole at the bottom of my bowl I accidentally cracked off a chunk of the bowls interior. I am getting new papers tomorrow and eventually a new bowl, but does anyone know some way to safely block up the broken bit so I can actually pack the bowl without all the weed falling inside, I really want to smoke today and if anyone knows a quick solution I’d appreciate it (ps the whole is slightly larger than it looks in the photo)

2. #2 GroBuddy, Apr 2, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    Screen about the only thing I know. Use a can, fruit, bottle, aluminum foil, get creative lol

An aluminum foil screen I'd use it if I had nothing else I take that back I have use it back in my younger days lol not in a pipe like that but one them gas station metal pipes with a lid minus the lid I always lost that shit

• Like Like x 1
  3. Screen or just pack it chunky and be careful

4. Until the replacement arrives simply over pack the bowl

good luck

5. Solved I spent like 15 minutes carefully tweezing the broken bit out from inside and then I just put it in sideways to create a partial blockage. Thanks for the suggestions.

6. You grind your weed and leave a screen or in your case (the hole) size piece un-ground and use that as your screen. Pack your ground weed on too

7. Different piece, papers or an apple til you get a new piece

8. Drop a pebble on there.

9. Replace everything under the lighter