Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know a headshop near Poughkeepsie, NY?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Just moved into the area and looking to buy a new bong for myself as a move in present:hello: Anyone know where i get buy one from? I dont mind driving a little bit

2. I didn't know there was a city called that.

I'm not going to do the work of finding a headshop for you, but just google headshop with some nearby city and you'll find something.

3. theres a couple, im from new paltz and theres 2 here, kontiki and likwid, in kingston theres a really good one but i forget where its located, and theres nutz has some bongs and pipes as well

4. In kingston or around kingston? I know theres one on Wall St. and I think there was one on Broadway but it got shut down. Are there more I don't know about?

5. I'm from right by Fishkill and Poughkeepsie. Route 9 there's a place called Nutz. My friend works there. It's about a 5-7 minute drive from the Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall depending on traffic.

Also, watch your mouth in there. They do enforce the whole "it's a water pipe and you use it for tobacco" bit. Never call it a bong there