Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Know A Good Weed Tea Recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ganja_Masyiah, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hey I'm going down the shore with my girlfriend on Sunday and I'm trying to make killer weed tea for the ride down for me (not her she said she wants to drive and is a awful stoney driver) so give me a step by step please ONLY TESTED AND GOOD RECIPES

-=Comfortably Numb=-

2. What I would recommend is a coconut oil extraction, which you then put into a tea. A standard tea won't give much of an effect, unless you add a bunch of butter too, which is gross. Coconut oil itself has little flavor, so it's very drinkable.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Glycerine is definitely a good option! It would help make a homogenous tea, while coconut oil would sit on top of the tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum