Anyone keep a journal of High thoughts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bloodraven51690, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I know when im high, I always like to sit down at my laptop and type what im thinking about. Sometimes typing or writing just brings out what your thoughts are really trying to say. And going back later and reading it is so cool. I dont think id be comfortable sharing my journal cuz its got a lot of personal things in it, but I was just wondering if anyone else likes to question their own existence and the beginning of the universe etc:smoke:.

2. Omg your just like me except I always mean to do that but I'm to lazy to get off couch when high .have to remember to do it next time:)

3. I do that somtimes, I remember filling an entire 50 page flip book on DXM one night comprized of drawings and questioning the meaning of life, the purpose of my life and the univserse impossibility of the universe existing.

In english i am supposed to keep a book of thoughts for some project later, I roll, or get high and think about life and write it down... Drugs help me do my homework

4. I keep a high journal. I started keeping it because I forgot awesome thoughts I had while stoned, but now my problem is that I forget to write in my journal while stoned lol.

5. I keep a salvia journal. For some reason salvia makes me want to write. I don't do salvia often but when i do I write around 8 pages so it fills up kind quick.