Anyone kayak?

Discussion in 'General' started by wanderingway, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Hahah no! I almost cried when I went down my first class 5 in a raft now that I'm kayaking nooooooooo way lol ( I'm baby chicken though)

2. I really want to try it. I'm going to suggest a kayaking trip to the boyfriend during the summer.

3. this reminds me...this worlds gonna end soon i must do this before i die

4. Do it up! Though if your on a river I think rafting is better for a first timer . Just because it's less easy to fuck your shit up haha

5. Ive done a bunch of open water kayaking in lakes along the east coast and in alaska with the whales. pretty badass imo.

OP was that u in the vid?

6. #7 treelover, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Defiantly bad ass . I've been on the Colorado river twice in Utah and on he salmon river for 5 nights in Idaho and some other small trips

7. kayaking on a lake or flat water seems lame... moving water on the other hand..

8. lol its pretty tranquil. and u can do rolls and shit. its not really as intense as dodging rocks or free falling, still fun.

9. I have a little here and there but I plan on actually getting into it this summer.

Can't wait!

10. No that wasn't me. I do kayak but not extreme kayaking. That area is beautiful! It reminds me of Costa Rica!