Anyone just a pissed off person?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Not really, I have my mood swings and get pissed from time to time but I'm usually pretty chill. I only get pissed when something sets me off and then I'm a complete asshole. If I'm pissed I'll usually just have a jack and then listen to music or smoke and I'll calm down.

2. [quote name='"Streetlight545"']Not really, I have my mood swings and get pissed from time to time but I'm usually pretty chill. I only get pissed when something sets me off and then I'm a complete asshole. If I'm pissed I'll usually just have a jack and then listen to music or smoke and I'll calm down.[/quote]

I don't drink but I'm the same way. If I get pissed off and I smoke, or even just take a few minutes to cool off, I'm totally OK. Its when I act spur of the moment, out of anger, when shit hits the fan. :|

3. I have been told I get angry too easy but it runs in the family, the main thing is road rage OMFG I just want too kill someone sometimes.

4. Haha I have bad road rage all the time you see me screaming at people a lot while driving and tailing if I get cut off (not the smartest idea)