Anyone just a pissed off person?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Nov 26, 2011.

1. People always seem to forget how good they actually have it.

2. [quote name='"Tha Professor"']People always seem to forget how good they actually have it.[/quote]

I do have it good that's why I dontknow why I'm such an angry person

3. recently thats kinda how i am. but my life is spiraling out of control lol

4. i only get pissed when i have no weed

5. You haven't seen anger untill you've watched me play xbox live.

6. Yep!! I'm a redhead and have a short temper anyways but I've had my fair share of angry outbursts. Several times, I've gotten mad and just thrown shit and it would ricochet back at me or stupid stuff like that. In heated arguments, my husband and I have put holes in walls and doors. And I don't even remember what I was mad about now, but I punched the refrigerator and broke my hand. I've noticed that as I've gotten old, I have more anger and hatred for people and just life in general. I wonder if it comes with growing up...? I was a sheltered kid so I grew up thinking life was groovy and easy when you got older... and I've been dealt a pretty shifty hand.

7. #27 chambs1, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    I'm pissed off over the state of my life, generally. I see fake and stupid people who have better lives than me, or at least, they seem like they're happier- that pisses me off. Strangely, when I'm high I'm the happiest person in the world because I see how none of this matters and understanding and searching for the truth is the real value in life. But, when I'm sober I realize how different and unique I am and I have nothing in common with anyone, so that is irritating- to feel alone in a world full of idiots who let themselves get molded by this fucked-up society we're imprisoned in.

8. I was severely sheltered when I was young- my parents blocked MTV on the TV for one. lol. I think a lot of my anger comes from having to deal with things in my 20s that everyone else already dealt with in their preteens.

9. Nope! You're the ONLY ONE! But this thread/blog sure is pissing me off dammit!!!:mad:

10. [quote name='"chambs1"']

I was severely sheltered when I was young- my parents blocked MTV on the TV for one. lol. I think a lot of my anger comes from having to deal with things in my 20s that everyone else already dealt with in their preteens.[/quote]

I love my parents and I had a great childhood... but yes. I know different now that I'm older, but growing up, my parents rarely fought in front of us, never seemed to have money issues, yadda, yadda, yadda.. I know that's not true now, but I got out on my own and got the shock of a lifetime. The world is a terrible and cruel place. I give my parents kudos for keeping it together like they did. I'm a mom of 2 now and some days, I don't even wanna get up... I miss being a kid.

Edit: sorry, I got kind of side tracked.

11. [quote name='"6fingers"']i get pissed off on heavy flow days..[/quote]

Sounds yummy

12. I have a question a lil off topic but here it goes someone asked me to hook en up with bud and I said sure he wanted og kush from a medishop so I set it up he gave me 25 bucks he got 1.7 grams at 15 bucks a gram that's exactly what you get now he's pissed cuz he thinks he got ripped off and he wants me to give him 15 bucks that's bullshit I didn't even buy it...........what do you people think.

13. weed n mediation is what my girl is trying to get me to follow cuz she says i get too pissed on the littlest of things

14. dude i dont wannna inform u but u feel inadequate in area of ur life and thats why u act out like that lmao...

15. Are you seriously complaining because you didn't have to watch your parents fight, or worry if you would have to move because you couldn't make rent? As a child these were basic things I wanted, and realizing what they do to a child would never put a child through them.

16. I used to be. Still have the occasional outburst. But the key is that I chose to put it in my past and move forward out of it, because I acknowledged its counter-productivity and spreading of negative vibes, which meant more people would experience the same shit that I hated.

Of course recognising this is dependent upon how empathetic you are. But any intelligent or compassionate person will not sit there and just accept that they're an angry person, or resign themselves to it. Move forward and make progress, damnit

17. [quote name='"4Sheezy"']
    Are you seriously complaining because you didn't have to watch your parents fight, or worry if you would have to move because you couldn't make rent? As a child these were basic things I wanted, and realizing what they do to a child would never put a child through them.[/quote]

No, I'm not complaining at all. I have great parents and had a great life growing up. Its just that everything was pretty much sugar coated for me. Whether or not they did it intentionally, they made growing up seem like a piece of cake instead of letting me make my own mistakes and learn from them. They sent me out into the world unprepared basically. My parents would do anything I needed them to do but its a harsh world... and they never let me learn that. I'm know it is hard coming from a family that is split or thrown around a lot but its just as hard coming from a sheltered family. It just comes later in life.

18. [quote name='"Autechra"']I used to be. Still have the occasional outburst. But the key is that I chose to put it in my past and move forward out of it, because I acknowledged its counter-productivity and spreading of negative vibes, which meant more people would experience the same shit that I hated.

Of course recognising this is dependent upon how empathetic you are. But any intelligent or compassionate person will not sit there and just accept that they're an angry person, or resign themselves to it. Move forward and make progress, damnit[/quote]

I dont sit and accept it I've tried changing I've switched religions I've tried anger management etc just can't shake it

19. I get pretty easily frustrated, but it takes a lot to actually get me really mad. Except when I do have episodes of rage, they can get ugly.

20. Don't worry I wasn't accusing you of anything. You're on the right track by physically exercising and acknowleding anger's negative effects. Now just make positivity and contentment the ultimate goal and keep working towards. It won't fall in your lap, it's a gradual process