Anyone into The Law of One/Ra Materials?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Thaifoon90, Sep 19, 2011.

1. I am god just as much as you and everyone else. It's just a matter of realizing it.

Religious 'leaders' keep on emphasizing that god is a separate entity so that the masses don't become aware of this power; so in turn they can keep on abusing religion for their selfish gains. Sad story.

2. The unity of organism and environment combines gods entirety. I would say environment has more power overall, but when treated equally, they work together properly.

btw, I really enjoyed the song in the vid! :)

3. I really wish more people would see the world in this light. :smoke:

4. #6 1bakedpotato, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    [quote name='"Thaifoon90"']

I really wish more people would see the world in this light. :smoke:[/quote]

there are always going to be sheeple. its honestly up to us, the more "realized ones" to help fix this problem. The spiritually aware. When more people start to figure this out ( even though people have been fore yeaaaars now, look at jesus)

I think the return of christ, as the religion entails, is going to be a way of thinking, not a specific soul encarnating on earth to fix shit.. we all have the opportunity to be like him... regardless if we know how to do miracles an shit.

Forgive me, i havent watched the video, but everything we've known has come from this, our home planet. If people would step away from wanting an answer a to why and how... and think about where and when (here and now) things would be jus a little bit better.

5. I recommend you watch the video, it's amazing :smoke: