Anyone into stocks?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Info, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Why not master the market and help out the community with that money? "Stick it to the man," so to speak.:rolleyes:

2. why not say fuck the community and spend that money on yourself?

3. At first glance I thought this said anyone into socks lol

4. Invest in Waste Management.
    Put whatever extra money you have in there and don't take it out even if it goes down a lot.

Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose.

5. Im in two socks

6. what stock game is he talking about? can someone post a link, trynna get into it too

7. cboe has a simulation where you can test out complex strategies

8. #69 dealwithit, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    rfmk went up 375 percent if my math is right lol(in 3days)
    they are making a thc ecig :cool:
    get in while its still at pnnys

9. i took 4 yrs of advanced business classes in highschool(got college credits for them i planned on becoming a broker) but with the economy is i decided to go into engineering. i invest into stocks but am into short term investments. precious metals are really where it's quite easy money and a very good short and long term investment. i would wait til later in the month to invest in what you want. Gold, silver, platinum and palladium are the main precious metals bought and sold. gold is 1750 an oz, silver is 33 oz platinum is 1570 and palladium is 630 oz. i wouldn't recommend platinum or palladium as palladium just went up $80 an oz this week and platinum is losing it's value due to decreasing use in the auto industry. gold i wouldn't buy unless it drops under 1700 oz and silver is a great buy right now in my opinion. on dec 15th greece is reviewing its financial situation with the eu and it's going to drop the value of the euro because greece is pretty fucked. when the euro drops the dollar strengthens and when the dollar strengthens precious metals lose their value. i think this is going to be a prime time to buy because precious metals will be down right after the financial meeting is in place. if i were you i would buy silver though. i think mid january it's going to be back up to $40 an ounce again and slowly head up to $50. if you can buy it at 30 it's a really nice profit for a short term investment and you could keep it as long as you want as precious metals perform phenominally in the stock market. Countrys keep printing money and inflating it precious metals always have value.

and to answer your question yes i'm into the stock market.

10. is that why you think commodities trade in a stock market? lol

11. i just bought stocks from Apple Inc. lol