Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone into smoking Moles(weed+tobacco)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 802Moles, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I don't like moles for the hell of it well do it at the end of a sesh or b4 we start driving but I roll a mean fuckin spliff shitll have u ripped af but the high is different its lighter more chill and clear headed than stoned really but the mole will rip u in the face if u do one

2. I have 3 grinders full of kief which i add to it but cant afford this all the time because it will run out and it takes a long time to build back up in a grinder with a screen. Mixing it with tobacco allows you get a buzz off of less, obviously pure weed will get u higher but mixing it would allow you to get double the amount of bongs off the same amount of weed although its not as strong as a pure one it does help make it last, and tobacco can give you a headrush which some people enjoy. If you have good weed you can still taste it over the tobacco and besides i smoke cigarettes and enjoy the taste of the tobacco i use ( not in a bong but its not the worst u get used to it ). Everyone here mixes with tobacco like i said its unheard of here to smoke pure as its so expensive.

3. You don't get double the bong tokes. It's the same amount of weed!! Get it? That's like saying a pound of dirt is heavier than a pound of feathers. You just get the same amount of tokes of weed and the same amount of tobacco just put together. Instead if taking four hits with cancer just take two straight up.

4. ive smoked em mixed in san diego cali mainly people by the beach ive only known to mix em but i thought they always called it a mole batch and i always took it deep in the lungs and held it in but i also smoke cigerets so

5. I do those all the time but I call them poppers. AND I hold in the smoke because I have fucking IRON LUNGS.

6. ^ for now haha

7. Nope, ill stick to keeping them sperate and enjoy my post smoke, smoke :)

8. That's not a mole...it's called a mole when you load up your bowl with the bottom half or quarter with tobacco and and then the top is green. When you mix them together evenly its called chopped, mixed, or cut. I do this, but do not advocate it as when you try to quit...you realized you are more addicted to the tobacco then weed.

9. [quote name='"aceguitar"']Just take a look at someone who is over 60 and smoked tobacco all their life. You can't do it forever. I know you guys are young and havin fun but really the cancer shit needs to stop. As long as you know that tobacco kills. It's called hindsight. I suggest you take a long hard look at what your doing. Stick with the mj and ditch the cancer.[/quote]

Dude shut the fuck up mom. Everyone smoking tobacco knows the consequences, we don't need dr Phil giving us advice about something we already know. Worry about your own shit.

10. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']

Dude shut the fuck up mom. Everyone smoking tobacco knows the consequences, we don't need dr Phil giving us advice about something we already know. Worry about your own shit.[/quote]

Nice.......... Keep it up. Nobody likes a young kid with a mouth. Son

11. Mixing bud with tobacco?

[​IMG]

12. [quote name='"aceguitar"']

Nice.......... Keep it up. Nobody likes a young kid with a mouth. Son[/quote]

Nobody likes a know it all trying to preach about tobacco and how it is cancer. It says it on the box yo...if anyone is a child it is yourself for believing you can change people's opinions by saying tobacco is cancer! Get over yourself. People will do what they want and will stop when they want. Not because some clown told them its going to give them cancer. Grow up and worry about your own shit.

13. the word you use for it is hilarious.. moles.. lol

14. Around southern Ontario we call them poppers, and me and my boys love em :) (I know that's something different in Europe)

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_Z_YoWd4k&feature=related]Total Recall - Arnold Nut Shot - YouTube[/ame]

16. pusssssayyyyyyyy

17. When I used to roll blunts, I'd always mix in a little of the original tobacco in with the bud. At the end whatever bud fell out, I would load up into a bong. Sometimes this would have some tobacco left in it. But I never do it purposely, it hurts too much. :smoke:

18. I always smoke mixed hits. Otherwise I'd have no effective way to smoke hash and my reserve would last less than two hours. It's a bad habit but I can't afford not mixing.

19. Fuck putting tabacoo in your pieces it makes them taste like shit.

20. Yeah man 4 sure me and my boys from uvm do it all the time, same with a bunch of sb, bhs, cvu kids