Anyone into cars?...

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedSirum, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Check out the new GT-R...500hp, that beats the Ferrari F430.

2. street racing is such a stupid thing to do.. around here they encourage you go to a track instead of racing on the streets b/c of the danger involved

3. Its not all about street racing. I just love cars and hope to trade in mine for a Mach 1 very soon.

what cars do you stoners hope to have?

4. .......
    your comparing the new gt R to a ferrari f430.....
    Its a TOTALLY differen't class.

The ferrari f430 is 490 hp at only a curb weight of 3,196 lbs.
    The ferrari will out accelerate, out preform, and woop on the new gtr.
    They are two differen't kind of cars. The power to weight ratio is obvious.
    The ferrari was designed for racing, it was designed for GT class races. Ferari has been competing in GT races for years and years before any nissan car hit any sort of race track.

The gtr will more then likely weigh a bit more, and it is producing only 10 more hp then a ferrari f430.
    HP isn't the only thing that makes a car fast.

The gt-r is sick though. Yet for that price? Of nearly $200,000 to have it importated? I'd rather buy a ferrari! lol

YET. Seeing how we are discussing our dream cars here.
    Check out this baby:
    http://www.fast-autos.net/roadtests/trex05/index.html

:D

yet not as fun IMO as the ariel atom. http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/04/frames.htm

0-60 in 2.9 sec. nough said. :)

5. Yeah I know man, you can't really compare the two, but I must say, most skylines that are bought are modded to hell. I went to a car show once and I saw a skyline that got 0-60 in 2.68 seconds. Oh and that car is so expensive because there are only going to be 20 made, its limited addition, Nissan doesn't make the skyline anymore, they only made this one to " To show what's possible."

I too would rather the Spyder, but hey, I was just trying to point out a sick car...I would also want a DB7, those cars are sick, quite pricey though.

6. Hey weedSirum. none of those videos work for me off that site. Its weird--I can hear the sound, but I see no video.

I guess the websites in beta version right now. maybe its just a temporary problem or somthing.

7. hhmmm the vids work fine for me...

8. ya I fixed the problem
    I had to download wmp 10, and use internet explorer instead of firefox.
    but it works. :)

9. Man there are some bad ass vids on there. So fun to watch blazed.