anyone interested in cheering me up?

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Nov 8, 2012.

1. You're probably thinking wtf, why come here to GC for that?
    Or, she must be pretty fucking desperate to ask the internet for help.
    Well, I am. I'll just put that out there.

I am going through a very low cycle of depression and it's eating away at me.
    So funny videos, whatever, might help.
    Anything to get my mind off of suicide.
    Thanks!

inb4 i get flamed for being an attn whore

2. Suicide its fucked up, not really, but your family will feel it so fuck off.

Do some exercise, run outside or get a bf and fuck like a rabbit. You'll feel better, I promise. Just do something that will distract you and enhance your life. :cool:

You only get 1 life and you are thinking about ending it? That's lame, so lame I wouldn't even smoke you out. :laughing:

3. American dad is on. Watch. Laugh.

4. listen to tupac. yedig

5. Ill b the guy to fuck you like a jack rabbit if thats what you need..

But really, if youre really suicidal then i hope it passes, just stick it out, itl get better. I know i give you a lot of shit, but depressions a bitch..

6. Hey OP, you've ever caressed a dick with love and softness?

7. So I feel like shit, and you tell me to fuck off.
    Yet you think I am bad for being honest about how I feel?
    wtf, world, wtf.

I am sorry you think it's so lame that I feel this way, but I honestly don't feel like I can control it.

8. I already had that channel on, actually.
    I've seen this episode a few times, though.
    so wasn't paying attention

9. ahahahahahahhhahahahahha oh my god so fucking funny.

OP this always cheers me up
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws]Sexy Sax Man Careless Whisper Prank feat. Sergio Flores (directors cut) - YouTube[/ame]

10. C'mon girl, are you for real? I stood on top of a 9 story building, so close to committing suicide but I couldn't. Now I'm on top of the world and living life like I was meant to. I'm a king. Fuck depression, its a bitch. :cool:

And its also so overrated. Not as cool as it sounds. For real. :D

11. It's cool. You're really quite an asshole to me, actually. But it's not like you're taking low blows or going out of your way to make rude comments. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm not the kind of person to hold a grudge about it.

I really hope this does pass...
    It's kind of a nightly thing lately.

12. Im generally an asshole to everybody.. Dont take it personal.

13. I am going to ask you very nicely, just this once, please leave me alone.
    I don't know why you enjoy pestering me when I obviously already feel like shit, but I don't like it. And I'd never do that to someone else.

14. On the real OP do you have weed? I havnt had bud for a month. Thats something to be depressed about!

15. take it easy on the girl, bliggas

16. Bliiiggggggaass

17. Good for you?

That doesn't mean you need to get down on me, though.

18. SRY for the double post. BUT this is the internet. People dont give a fuck :cool:

I give a fuck though. Ive been punching myself in the face lately while laughing my ass off in the shower. :D Its good therapy

19. [​IMG]