Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone in the triangle?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheKindCreation, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Im looking for ppl in the north carolina area like around raleigh/apex/cary, close to those places hit me up!

2. I hate threads like this...

3. then why'd you reply? lol, easy as that. good job

4. Because these threads are useless and you can't ask for hook-ups here...

BTW your -rep doesn't even count, you have to have rep to give rep or take it away
    :wave::)

5. ...what are you going to do with them?

6. I wasnt looking for hookups anyways. U automatically assume that im looking for hookups for no reason and you criticize my thread of being useless? well obviously its not cuz its useful to me. Im just wondering, i like hearing facts. jeez

7. if its not hookups that u r looking for , u should tell what u r looking for if u want ur thread to be replyied properly

8. Bull city :hello:

Fuck you by the way if your a UNC fan.....no offence

9. im just interested to see who lives in the area. omg... i just said that in my last post.

10. lol try myspace or facebook than , apprentice tokers is not for that kind of thread

11. Ya'll need to fucking relax. There are a bunch of threads asking if there are people in a certain area, and it doesn't have shit to do with hookups. He didn't say a word about getting a hookup, he just wants to see if there are other blades in his area.

12. I'm in raleigh, and it must suck to be a dook fan right now

13. well instead of telling me this is the wrong place can you tell me what the right place is then? instead of using a smartass comment once again? i said on here, not facebook or myspace. jeez, can everyone not read the whole sentence?

14. NC state sucks anyways haha, but really, I will cry myself to sleep tonight.....:(