anyone in the mood to feel second-hand embarrassment?

Discussion in 'General' started by speechless, Mar 16, 2011.

1. for those of you who didn't watch the roast of donald trump last night and feel incomparable feelings of awkwardness, here you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0W3fYO3wYY]YouTube - [Full Video] The Situation BOMBS / TANKS at Trump Roast / MEGA FAIL / PAINFUL TO WATCH /[/ame]

2. wow...i didnt watch it last night........ but i really do NOT understand why he was there....

and that was some shit.... does he even know any of these people? Let alone who they are HAHAAHAHAHAHAH. It cuts to snoop busting out what probably was a blunt cause he doesnt give a fuck, and that was the best part of the video, in terms of entertainment.

3. That roast surprised the shit out of me.

Larry King layed waste to everyone, Seth Mcfarlene was hilarious.

Just about everyone was funny except for Lisa Lampenelli.

The Situation was painfully funny cause of the fact nobody laughed, Ive never seen someone actually get booed off stage at a roast.

The funniest thing is that they planned for him to bomb, they rehearse these things and have all the jokes planned out, and whoever wrote his jokes intended for him to bomb.

4. i don't know why the fuck he was there. personally, i enjoy ice-t's face at 3:05.

5. lol the sitch was probably drunk and high, why else do people where sun glasses indoors?

6. I like how 2 or 3 seconds before they show snoop taking out the L the situation says....I gotta say, I like the way you roll.

7. Probaly one of the biggest fails I've seen in awhile. I was embarrased for him. That's when you know it's bad.

8. for tv, they cut out this joke, but i apparently he said something about snoop and trump having a lot in common since trump owns lots of property and snoop's ancestors were property.

insert facepalm here

9. i gotta take a shit...

10. Haha he better be licking Jeff's balls after saving him towards the end. 'They call me the Saturation!'

11. Seth MacFarlane did work :D

12. #12 Bliss junkie, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
  13. #13 notime4schwag, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    Wow that was awful.

LOL this was much better:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2spboEUTBvI[/ame]

14. Wait, are you saying people on Jersey Shore are stupid?

No fucking way

15. Wow man... that line about the models was fucking horrendous

"I like the joke's you tell, I told it to the super model I was bangin at my mansion last night next to a pile of money."

crowd: "booooooo"

"Yeah, and I banged like 5 other models this week"

That's supposed to be a roast? Lmao man, someone needs to get population control on the line asap.

16. Is that what people call it? Second-hand embarassment, i like that. HAHA and i've always felt it and tried to explain it before. :p:smoke:

17. This thread needs the full package

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvCyNQHXdJo]YouTube - Roast Of Donald Trump - Snoop Dogg[/ame]