Anyone in the bay area ever pop a green LAX?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chronicman00, Apr 8, 2009.

1. #1 chronicman00, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    my friend gave me a pill called "green LA X"

it has a 'LAX' stamp on the front and a airplane on the back. He said they werent bad but they werent good.

pill reports has very mixed reviews with people claiming the pill contains a couple different drugs. different reports said there was mdma,2c-b,amp,piperazine.

to me it didnt tate like a pipe bomb..ive had a real pipe bomb and I know what it tastes like and it didnt taste like that..it tasted almost like a regular pill just a little more bitter.

but any one in northern california or the bay area have any experience with these?

edit: oh yeah one more thing. he said when he look like 4 he felt like he was tripping on acid. which leads me to believe these pills have some 2c-b in them..which I dont really mind. I wish I had a fucking testing kit.

they also taste a bit like rubber...anyone know of psychoactive chems that taste like rubber?

2. let me know how it is if you decide to take it...i may pick up a thow-wow or two

3. idk im undecided. what im probably end up doing is selling this one to a friend and buy a different pill or maybe trade pills or something. I dont trust this pill. it tastes bitter and then like rubber. i wonder what the rubber taste is coming from.

4. so glad i have my own test kit now... sitting right in front of me :)

btw i had some pink lax's and they were pretty good, but no planes on back so obviously different presses..

i still say get a test kit and see :)

5. take it already

6. I was saving it for this weekend but I dont want an unexpected 2c-b trip you know?haha

id rather play it safe and get some rolls that I know are clean