Anyone in Seattle area?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hammered, Feb 17, 2011.

1. blaze on man, king county is the shit when it comes to burnin some good herb cops dont give a fuck unless they are bored they will jack your joint, just take as a lost or they will say you had something shinny in your hand and lay you the fuck out on the concrete(187). just watch out for shitty dime dealers and youll be ok. DONT BUY from poly drug dealers unless you wanna tweak hard.:cool:

2. Don't walk around with a knife and piece of wood. Cops will shoot you in 4 seconds.

3. No shit, wood carver style. Thats fucked up...

4. Thanks bigorange2, I will do...

5. Anyone around here like to do any fishing? I want to catch some of these big ass Salmon and Trout around here. I used to catch a lot of Rainbow Trout where Im from, but theywere mostly stocked and die out when warm weather comes. It was hard to find a nice size Trout. I've seen pix of some really nice catches around here. And damn at all of the license fees and regulations here. Where I came from you just get a fishing license and if ya want to catch any trout you just pay like $18 and get your trout stamps, and this is good for the rest of the year, any time you want to fish all year. You could fish every day of the year if ya wanted to. I hear around here There are certain places that you can fish, and only at certain times of the year? The Cedar River is not far from me, went and checked it out, but nobody was around fishing. Whats up with the Cedar River? Also went to Lake Washington and saw post's about contaminated fish, whats that about? What would be good to catch around here?