Anyone in San Fransisco want to be someone's nemesis?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Dude, I would totally do that. Imagine smoking a bowl, and getting paid to be someone's nemesis.

Sweet.

2. Or you could be the ultimate nemesis, and take that $350 up front and just ride.

Or be too nice to him..constantly.

3. If I were to actually take this job...My God the possibilities are endless

4. shit might have to give this a try

5. Im not going to lie i fucking love that. He could be my newman. Anything that makes my life anything more like seinfeld i welcome with open arms. Of course i would insist oon doing it for free.

6. Hahaha... If I lived in San Fran, I'd respond this ad.

7. I would make this man commit suicide BEFORE the end of the 6 months :D

8. this guy just needs to smoke weed.

9. thats awesome i wanna be his nemises.. 350 bucks to be a dick to this guy steal his parking spot, tip over his coffee, trip him up and watch him fall.. that mans crazy

10. hahaha wow... thats some san franciscan weirdo for ya... i should take the job muahahah

11. Im thisclose to replying.

Haha, this would be fucking awesome.

12. Do it, miss gobbbs!

Hmm, I wonder what Durchii had to say...

13. BAD FUCKING ASS!!!! i would do this in an instant...***but the down fall is, is that i see myself like,,,,tripping him and then pushing him down the stairs***....***then getting sued***

dude,,,thats what i was thinking,,,,i scrolled down,,, (((just in case someone quoted him)))

but you had the last comment

14. I would do this for free. If only i lived there. I would seriously dedicate my life to fucking with this guy.