Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Anyone in NorCal want CBD seeds?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Storm Crow, May 6, 2023.

1. #1 Storm Crow, May 6, 2023
    Last edited: May 7, 2023
    OK, I was gifted a whole mess of feminized CBD seeds from a friend who is a fairly well-known grower! I mentioned to him that there were no seeds or clones for CBD strains and very little in the way of CBD buds here in Siskiyou county.

So I am sitting here at the Green Heart with about $1000* worth of CBD seeds and I'm giving them away!

I have "Honey-Tsu", "Harle-Spice", "Love, Lucy" and "Maid Marian Berry". Since there are stupid rules about dispensaries being forbidden to give away anything, I'm having to step outside to give the seeds to anyone. But I'm giving 6 seeds (3 seeds per pack) to anyone who wants them. And I'll be giving them away as long as they last!

This is happening only when I am at the Green Heart, Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm. So, if you are in NorCal/ S. Oregon area, or just traveling I-5 on a Saturday, come in and get some if you can use them.

Granny :wave:

* Value estimated by using the price of Honey-Tsu regular seeds which was $12 per seed ($120 for 10 seeds) at a California seed company!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. it is honestly SAD that Cali has had the medical since 96 but have no CBD plants in stock ( WAHT ?) . talk about a mish mash of usable plant tech ... guess Silicone Valley mattered more than actual plant medicines
    Edit - good for you @Storm Crow for offering that CBD back into the area ... are you allowed to order CBD weed by mail in that State ? lots of places now sale type 3 CBD-a weed and type 2, cbd-a,thc-a and type 1 , thc-a . dr ganga is out of Cali as an example

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm in California in a "rather conservative" rural area. Our county seat is only just now considering allowing a dispensary to open in their city limits (our few dispensaries are all in the smaller towns).

I had a lot of fun giving away the seeds last Saturday and I still have enough left for a couple of weeks more. I'm hoping that seeing how fast the CBD seeds are disappearing will convince the dispensary owner to get CBD clones next year!

I just had an email from a a former budtender I know, whose sister could really use them. So at least in this little corner of California, there will be some CBD being grown!

Well, I gotta get to bed.:goodnight:

Granny

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1