anyone in new england know when this weather will b gon?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by munchymeiser900, May 3, 2012.

1. it should b 80 -90 weather out but its been freezing lately. when it gunna get better:mad:

2. Today was better. But tomorrow should be better out. Happy smoking man :)

3. im not putting my plants out till at least the beginning of june...theyll be under lights till then!

4. Well around where i live itl warm up. But ya i agree with you until like it really starts to warm up and whatnot. Where you guys around anyway?

5. northern VT here...any other VT growers out there btw...would be great to see what others are doing :)

6. My fellow green mountain friends!, I mean green bud friends oops!. Im from southern vt. I have my kids at about 3.5 weeks under 24/7 light. I need help tho! I want to plant on the 15th. What and how should I turn my lights back? I have herd so many diff options and dunno who is right! Last year I waited till june 15th and put the from 24/7 light to right outdoors and they did not flower!. This year I want to move them ou on may 15th and im willing to bet if i put them right out from 24/7 they will flower, or am I wrong HELP PLEASE!.

7. My plants have been out since the second week of april and I'm in NY, there was actually quite a few nights below freezing (about 27 degrees) and my plants are quite healthy :) :)

8. near worcestor

9. I see. Im in barmstable

10. Late April showers bring may flowers :p

It's always rainy and shity in the beginning of the season..itl' clear up soon..

11. [quote name='"MasterBacon"']My fellow green mountain friends!, I mean green bud friends oops!. Im from southern vt. I have my kids at about 3.5 weeks under 24/7 light. I need help tho! I want to plant on the 15th. What and how should I turn my lights back? I have herd so many diff options and dunno who is right! Last year I waited till june 15th and put the from 24/7 light to right outdoors and they did not flower!. This year I want to move them ou on may 15th and im willing to bet if i put them right out from 24/7 they will flower, or am I wrong HELP PLEASE!.[/quote]

Don't over complicate things man. Put your plants outside right after the last front date for your area and nature will take care of the rest. They will flower outdoors.