Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone in Jacksonville FL?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by katey, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #1 katey, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    Hey!

I've been here for a few days now (visiting from England) and I've asked a few people in the places I've been but no one seems to know anyone, I thought everyone here smoked!

Any advice? Looking for about an ounce and will be here two weeks but struggling to find any, which is a shame, as I've never smoked with the friend I'm staying with before and we wanna get baked damnit!

Jacksonville is awesome though!

Katey <3

2. In b4 ban, no talk of hookups allowed

3. Oh man, I'm sorry, will edit to remove!

4. Jacksonville has good buds! Just look around and try to hang around the college campus..

5. Lots of people smoke there (I live there), but most people don't be very public about it (Well, at least the people I know aren't). Just go to like bars and things like that, it's not that hard.

6. I'm not really a bar person, I'm def a nerd more than anything else haha. We're gonna go ask in the head shop tomorrow (I want a pipe anyways) so wish us luck :D Thanks guys!

7. I wouldn't ask in the head shop unless you want to get kicked out

8. Well, I want a pipe anyway so we're gonna be going there regardless :) I'm too shy for this shit hahah :eek: