Anyone in here from England?

Discussion in 'General' started by retarded, Jul 24, 2003.

1. yeah i think so

2. That would be the last time i think, a school trip when i was about 9 lol.....

So apart form townies and old people whats new down there?

3. sorry if i seem a bit outta the loop... but isnt wales in wales? not england? ;p

4. :D ^ yup lol

but if u mean uk :p

5. WELSH!?

FREAKIN SHEEP SHAGGERS!!!

:hello:

Jus JK Guys i jus couldn't resist! :D

6. NO! :mad:

7. weedboss is rite, NO!

every1s cool here, jokes about welsh,irish,scotish and english here! lol

paddy fell down a whole and his freind sed "is it dark down there?" paddy repied "i dunno i can't see 'nuttin"

im half irish :p

8. hey every1 im from england 2 . . . leicester

9. i'm pretty sure that everyone here at grasscity is a more enlightened being than to fall into xenophobia and racist patriotic pride. But there are some (like anywhere, it happens). There are quite a few scotts who STILL hold a grudge against "the english", although i'm not entirely sure why.... its history man,, hiiiiiiiiistory. :D but it would be nice to get our own government, but thats the fault of the scotts now. if we wanted it we could have it, we just need to vote for the right people.
    theres still loads of teh old stereotypes and grudges all over. theres the east west thing in scotland + dozens of little rivalries amonst small towns etc, theres the Lankashire / yorkshire thing in England, not to mention the North South devide..... i could go on and on....
    but really, honestly... its all bull. no one except a few stupid people who get ignored anyways takes it at all seriously.
    ... except of course.....
    In Northern Ireland. problems problems problems.

10. hey im from england,
    warwick in the west midlands. :wave:

11. ^get him!^

lol :p

a few roads down from me. isn't that rite? NO! well yes it is

12. Digit, your sig had me reading it for ages!
    lol, its so inviting lol