anyone in columbus, ohio help me

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pinkfloyd94, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Does anyone who lives in columbus know of a gas station where I can find a cheap chillum?

2. im not from ohio but id look somewhere in the hood for a gas station with smoking accessories. why cant you go to a LHS?

3. I believe there are Puff N Stuff stores in Ohio.

4. Because head shops charge way too much... even though I got my bowl at import house, Im just not looking to spend that much on a chillum. The one I got in Florida was amazing and only $7.

5. i feel like no gas stations in columbus sell chillums or any other paraphernalia. i think you should hit up a head shop on campus my friend. High Up is badass if you've never been there before, i would recommend that place because their prices seem pretty reasonable.

or wait til Comfest at the end of june the pieces there are soooooooooooo cool and cheap. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"xChildinTime"']i feel like no gas stations in columbus sell chillums or any other paraphernalia. i think you should hit up a head shop on campus my friend. High Up is badass if you've never been there before, i would recommend that place because their prices seem pretty reasonable.

or wait til Comfest at the end of june the pieces there are soooooooooooo cool and cheap. :smoke:[/quote]

Nah bro so many gas stations sells bowls and shit but none have chillums. The bowls at comfest are really expensive. At least the ones I saw

7. man, are you serious hahaha? i had no idea o:

and i got a bowl there last year and it was only 20 dollars, i didn't think it was bad at all and its a great bowl.

how cheap are you trying to find a chillum for?

8. like, an actual bowl? like one that attaches to a downstem? if so, $20 is kinda high up there, better be made out of some quality thick glass.

9. [quote name='"xChildinTime"']man, are you serious hahaha? i had no idea o:

and i got a bowl there last year and it was only 20 dollars, i didn't think it was bad at all and its a great bowl.

how cheap are you trying to find a chillum for?[/quote]

Im looking to spend less than $15. Like I said, i got my last chillum in Florida for $7 and it was so sick. The colors on it were awesome and it started changing colors the first time I used it. The colors made it look like outer space. It also had a party bowl that held like .7 g in it.

10. party bowl? that size is more like a personal bowl for me :wave:

11. [quote name='"greenshaman"']
    party bowl? that size is more like a personal bowl for me :wave:[/quote]

Hahaha nice.

12. Theres a shell station in pataskala right by my house that has really cheap glass pieces. Its on e broad & york. Providing you want to drive out to pataskala, its about 20min east of columbus up broad st.

13. nah, it's not a bowl that attaches to a downstem. its like a kinda odd shaped spoon bowl thing that has pretty thick glass :D

would you still say 20 dollars is a bit much for a bowl like that too? cause i sorta did at the time but i kinda changed by mind cause its been through some treacherous times and still is not broken hahaha

& OP, have you ever checked out any of the water beds n stuff or Puff n Stuff? i feel like there has to be a cheap chillum you can locate around here somewhere. i don't know for sure but i was just at High Up like a week or so ago and i swear i saw like 15 dollar chillums there, but i'm not 100% sure i was pretty baked hahaha D:

i've never been to the import house but i've heard it's way more expensive than the other smoke shops around columbus

14. [quote name='"xChildinTime"']

nah, it's not a bowl that attaches to a downstem. its like a kinda odd shaped spoon bowl thing that has pretty thick glass :D

would you still say 20 dollars is a bit much for a bowl like that too? cause i sorta did at the time but i kinda changed by mind cause its been through some treacherous times and still is not broken hahaha

& OP, have you ever checked out any of the water beds n stuff or Puff n Stuff? i feel like there has to be a cheap chillum you can locate around here somewhere. i don't know for sure but i was just at High Up like a week or so ago and i swear i saw like 15 dollar chillums there, but i'm not 100% sure i was pretty baked hahaha D:

i've never been to the import house but i've heard it's way more expensive than the other smoke shops around columbus[/quote]

Yea I have... I've been to every head shop on campus. import house and catch a fire have the best prices. Beds n stuff is sooooo expensive. I already have a nice spoon that I got at import house for $25 and it is amazing. Im just looking for a cheap chillum lol

15. nah id say 20 dollars is a good price for a spoon

16. Talk to Cudi.