Anyone in China?

Discussion in 'General' started by nimabi, Aug 21, 2012.

1. #1 nimabi, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Hi all,

new to this forum - was wondering if anyone else on this forum is in china? :D

Please join our group - Tokers in China.

2. Don t trust this guy (email thechinadoc@gmail.com) don t ever ever make the mistake I ve made, he will take your money without giving anything back, but what is worst is that he will keep making up disgusting excuses involving sick daughter and god know what else to justifing the delay of the shipment of the goods that however will never be sent. He kept feeding my hope for a whole week while he could have just told me immediately after taking my money that his was just a scam, probably taking time to take advantage of other naive and desperate people who are trying to find something decent to burn in this strict country. Don t believe his words although the guy for sure.knows what he his talking about, don't believe his photoshopped pictures and don trust either what you will see on skype. He seems to give you a lot of warranties but in the end he ain t going to send you a shit.He will take your money and.don't send you a shit. Trust my words you have been warned, I ve no interest in reporting the guy I just want avoid him to scam other people. His e mail address is ( thechinadoc@gmail.com) so although he might change his user name you guys remember this address and in general avoid this kind of indirect trades. No matter how hard the monkey will be.scratching your back, be patient and wait till you make some friends here that will really help you out. Bless to you all except to Nimabi, might your scrotch have the worst cancer ever, growing till it explodes.

3. Enjoy your pollution.

4. hahahahahahahahaahha dammmm right!

5. Abba re eye can fry.

6. [quote name='"parimba"']

Don t trust this guy (email thechinadoc@gmail.com) don t ever ever make the mistake I ve made, he will take your money without giving anything back, but what is worst is that he will keep making up disgusting excuses involving sick daughter and god know what else to justifing the delay of the shipment of the goods that however will never be sent. He kept feeding my hope for a whole week while he could have just told me immediately after taking my money that his was just a scam, probably taking time to take advantage of other naive and desperate people who are trying to find something decent to burn in this strict country. Don t believe his words although the guy for sure.knows what he his talking about, don't believe his photoshopped pictures and don trust either what you will see on skype. He seems to give you a lot of warranties but in the end he ain t going to send you a shit.He will take your money and.don't send you a shit. Trust my words you have been warned, I ve no interest in reporting the guy I just want avoid him to scam other people. His e mail address is ( thechinadoc@gmail.com) so although he might change his user name you guys remember this address and in general avoid this kind of indirect trades. No matter how hard the monkey will be.scratching your back, be patient and wait till you make some friends here that will really help you out. Bless to you all except to Nimabi, might your scrotch have the worst cancer ever, growing till it explodes.[/quote]

:laughing:

Bravo sir!

7. [quote name='"parimba"']

Don t trust this guy (email thechinadoc@gmail.com) don t ever ever make the mistake I ve made, he will take your money without giving anything back, but what is worst is that he will keep making up disgusting excuses involving sick daughter and god know what else to justifing the delay of the shipment of the goods that however will never be sent. He kept feeding my hope for a whole week while he could have just told me immediately after taking my money that his was just a scam, probably taking time to take advantage of other naive and desperate people who are trying to find something decent to burn in this strict country. Don t believe his words although the guy for sure.knows what he his talking about, don't believe his photoshopped pictures and don trust either what you will see on skype. He seems to give you a lot of warranties but in the end he ain t going to send you a shit.He will take your money and.don't send you a shit. Trust my words you have been warned, I ve no interest in reporting the guy I just want avoid him to scam other people. His e mail address is ( thechinadoc@gmail.com) so although he might change his user name you guys remember this address and in general avoid this kind of indirect trades. No matter how hard the monkey will be.scratching your back, be patient and wait till you make some friends here that will really help you out. Bless to you all except to Nimabi, might your scrotch have the worst cancer ever, growing till it explodes.[/quote]

Well shit, hopefully I'm not the only one, but now I want to see these pictures.
    *Logs into Paypal*