Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone in Cali getting their prices jacked up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chief Tokem, Aug 19, 2008.

1. I sure as fuck am, half o's I constantly got for 150 are now never cheaper than 160. and my old 160 ones are 170-175. At first the weed even got a little worse, its back up to quality now but the prices are still a little wack. this is like within a 15 mile radius of my town, I have alot of connects and know alot of people, and everyone is noticing it. So its not just a thing happening with a few dealers.

2. There was a group of people up here in Oregon who started taxing for no reason. 25$ dubs, 50$ eighths, 90$ quarters, 170 dollar halfs and so on. It ended pretty quickly after everyone started boycotting them.

All it takes is a few assholes to ruin the prices for a whole zipcode man, but with enough coordination and a some legit dealers who wont tax, they can be thwarted pretty easily.

3. Damn that sucks. Look at it this way, some people pay 400+ for what we pay 250-300 here in california because the shits "Straight from Cali"