Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone hunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I don't even hunt, but anyone who's freaking out about the dangers of someone sitting in a tree, a little high, while waiting for days on end with nobody around.......have you ever driven high? Cause if so, shut up.

2. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    I have been a little harsher than usual lately.[/quote]

Haha I've noticed in other threads! Only because when I used to lurk you seemed genuinely nice lol

3. #43 mushroomsatsuji, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"420rowdyguy"']

I can forgive you.... :eek:[/quote]

I might be an ass but I have good intentions behind my posts
    [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Haha I've noticed in other threads! Only because when I used to lurk you seemed genuinely nice lol[/quote]I am genuinely nice :love:

[quote name='"Heosphoros"']I don't even hunt, but anyone who's freaking out about the dangers of someone sitting in a tree, a little high, while waiting for days on end with nobody around.......have you ever driven high? Cause if so, shut up.[/quote]and like driving stoned, you better know what you're doing beforehand. If you don't know how to handle guns sober (or how to drive well, and well being key) ten you have no business doing it high

4. Montana is a pretty good place for nature imo SW MT is sorta desolate and not that interesting though haha. I like Bozeman however
    [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']

and like driving stoned, you better know what you're doing beforehand. If you don't know how to handle guns sober (or how to drive well, and well being key) ten you have no business doing it high[/quote]

Well of course, I'm not recommending random people go smoke, grab a gun for the first time, and then go nuts. But obviously this isn't the OP. I think hunting would be fun high to be honest, I love chilling in the woods.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure I could kill something while high, I feel like it'd bother me. But I see nothing wrong with those that do tbh.

6. I only have a small amount of land in Louisiana