Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone hunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 19, 2011.

1. What's this suppose to mean? I can assure you that drunk hunter is worse than a stoned hunter. Here in Montana people ride dirt roads all day sippin on beers while they attempt to shoot bucks from their diesel trucks. :p

I would much rather be puffing on a jay and shooting... gets you in a more relaxed state and helps with accuracy i bet... nothing worse than being all tensed up right before you try to shoot that 8 point buck... fail :eek:

2. Its not about the bud as much as it is as I wouldnt trust any of you with a gun ;)

3. You apparently never went through hunter safety... it's practically mandatory in my state.

4. No he just knows most people on here might "accidently" shoot him

5. I know how to handle a gun. How am I supposed to know you do to, and while you're high?
    There are so many party poopers here

6. I went through hunter safety when i was 12... not going to say i remember every tidbit of info from it but i surely know the basics. You know there is a function on a gun called a safety... mine is always on besides when im shooting ;)

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    There are so many party poopers here[/quote]

Takes one to know one :p

8. You hunt often?
    :(

9. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    :(
    [/quote]

:( I'm sorry that was mean

10. Always mushy, much love

11. Not since my Dad's best hunting friend died in a Bobcat hunting trip... he had a heart attack while in the group. This dude was 56-58, 6'4, 240 lbs... huge irish mofo who could rip your fucking headoff from Upstate NY actually :D (had that new york dialect and attitude fo sho, he was a fucking asshole to me haha)

He moved here to MT for a job just like my dad did. They both worked together at the same insurance company... My dad honestly doesn't have time to go hunting either and i only feel like i should go with him... it's the bonding time that is special imo. Especially where we hunted in southwest montana near the ruby reservoir :)
    [​IMG]

12. Beautiful country. I wish my dad was more into hunting.

13. never got to go hunting, even though lived in NY my entire life. My dad hunted, my dads dad hunted, actually my dads entire family hunted lol. My dad just never brought me.

My dad was attacked one time when he was in a tree with a bow and arrow by a big ass bear, the bear started climbing up and he shot it twice but it kept going hard until he yelled and his dad heard him and finished the bear off lol.

I think that experience ruined it for him. and the fact his dad died and it probably bring back memories and makes him sad.

14. Youre high and have a child?

You're high and have a knife?

You're high and are sitting in the bath?

Mushroom, I am really starting to dislike you...

You always bring bad vibes to the city and troll threads, not in typical troll fashion but none the less you still do

15. Checking in.

First day of bear season was today, but I skipped out on the bear tag this year cause i never see any anyway.

First day of deer season (rifle) is on the 28th here in PA........can't wait!

16. If you use everything of the animal you kill then it's not bad in my opinion.

17. I have been a little harsher than usual lately.

18. I don't know about EVERYTHING.

I use all the meat though.

19. I can forgive you.... :eek: