Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone hunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 19, 2011.

1. It's opening day here in new York. Just smoked down the fattest joint in the woods. Such an awesome feeling. Anyone else hunt?

2. Oh yea, i love to get high as shit then go kill things.

3. Good luck man and don't listen to any of the pussys on here that say hunting is wrong.

4. Yep just nailed a 7 pointer last week in northern mn. I swear, smoking improved my shot.

5. smoking and operating firearms = bad?

6. [quote name='"Tokeemup"']Yep just nailed a 7 pointer last week in northern mn. I swear, smoking improved my shot.[/quote]

Good shit my man. Congrats!

7. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Good luck man and don't listen to any of the pussys on here that say hunting is wrong.[/quote]

Haha thanks for the support. I figured the majority of people here would try preaching about how immoral hunting is.

8. They do and will. There was a hunting thread yesterday and people were bitching about it.

I don't see how its so horrible. When I hunt ill sit for days or weeks without seeing a bird, so if I shoot one or two deer a year why is that so bad? I always take a very safe humane shot and they die fast.

Atleast the deer get to live their lives unlike cows or pigs or chickens that are bread purely for meat. That's way more messed up then hunting people need to grow the hell up and stop being so sensitive.

9. Yeah opening day here in VA too, I'm not smoking though.

10. I live in a hunter's paradise... Montana. This morning i was eating breakfast and as i took a bite i looked out my window to see a group of white tail walking up the ravine behind my house... if you could legally shoot deer at any time... i definitely would have shot all of em haha... my dad just gotta .300 mag that would rape em :D

I love the 2nd amendment :cool:... too bad the feds are trying to take away mmj patients right to bear arms... my brother and his friends being some of them. My bro owns a mini .30 that rapes shit... he has 100 round banana clip and a 20 round clip that is a lot more reliable and consistent. The banana clip seems to jam up if you get too crazy with it ;)

I shot my first deer (nice lil spike) with a 30 ought 6... my .243 just couldn't do a 200 yard shot haha. I haven't gone hunting since like 8th grade haha... gets way too fucking cold here in Montana. Just snowed last night... high today is 18 woohoo.
    I love Big Sky Country... where hunting wolves is as big of controversy as medical marijuana.
    [​IMG]

11. You're high and have a gun?

Thank god you live all the way in NY...

12. I'm glad I don't live near you either.

13. Youd be overwhelmed with the fun

14. I can only imagine

15. Its unimaginable.

16. Not if I already imagined it

17. Are you in imaginationland?

18. If you're still hunting like most people are, you're sitting in a stand with your safety on. Although I've never done it before, I can imagine hunting high would make it more enjoyable.

Hunting isn't all about shooting. It's about nature. And why not be more a peace with nature after a little herb?

19. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']smoking and operating firearms = bad?[/quote]

Haha, people here don't seem to think so! Woohoo?

20. #20 ramone&emiglio, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    I love guns and hunting, and I love mj, but a responsible gun handler would never mix the two.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0YtPi2QZSY]Harold and Kumar Marijuana Commercial Scene - YouTube[/ame]