Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone hit poppers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by splizzy, Aug 4, 2012.

1. for those who dont know poppers is when you make a ghetto bottle bong, where the piece is just a straight tube and pack tobacco and then weed on top

2. I thought poppers were little snappy bowls?

3. well they might have different names in different places, but thats what theyre called here

4. Yeah I'll occasionally do a waterfall or grav bong. I use an actual smoking device for the bowl piece so the only questionable parts is the plastic bottle. I'm looking to find a glass drill and use a 750 mL alcohol bottle cuz that would be a Pretty legit piece so I'd do waterfalls a lot more often

5. maybe im so old when I hear poppers I think of bisque pleasures....

Poppers is a slang term for various alkyl nitrites inhaled for recreational purposes, particularly isopropyl nitrite (2-propyl nitrite) and isobutyl nitrite (2-methylpropyl nitrite), and now more rarely, butyl nitrite and amyl nitrite (isoamyl nitrite, isopentyl nitrite).[1] Amyl nitrite is used medically as an antidote to cyanide poisoning,[2] but the term "poppers" refers specifically to recreational use. Amyl nitrite and several other alkyl nitrites, which are present in products such as air freshener, video head cleaner[3] and finger nail polish remover,[4] are often inhaled with the goal of enhancing sexual pleasure.[5] These products have also been part of the club culture from the 1970s disco scene to the 1980s and 1990s rave scene.[6] Poppers have a long history of use due to the rush of warm sensations and dizziness experienced when the vapours are inhaled.

6. Amen to that ^

And I don't like really mixing any tobacco with my herb unless its for a spliff on a rare occasion. I feel like it completely ruins the nice taste of the green.

7. Yeah I do, But we call them Shotties around my area, (England) I love them tbh cause you get a smack in the face when it hits unlike when you have a Bong or a Joint.

I was just considering when I should go and have one...

BTW do you have like contest with your mates who can smoke the most of them? I always have a contest with my brothers and his best mate and is also probably going to be my future brother in law (He's going out with girlfriends sister.) The max I've ever had is 4 big fat ones.

+1 Someone across sea's who smokes them aswell.

8. yea after about 3 im done, i dont hit em a lot . my friends rip like 15-20 a day though lol
    +1 for you sir