anyone hit a tsunami bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokester16, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #1 tokester16, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    I was at a local headshop today and saw one going for around $350. I was wondering if anyone has ever hit one and if it was as cool as it sounded :smoke: TSUNAMI

2. The link you gave us isn't working, but it sounds very amazing, I'm intrigued and want to learn more haha

3. #3 TheHitman47, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    $350? no fucking way.

TSUNAMI is kind of like a hurricanne it seems. It's got a carbhole and isn't as well made as a hurricane.

I've hit a hurricane, it's a pretty cooled hit, so it works pretty well, but honestly, I would much rather have a nice Toro or Roor to hit out of with percs and an ashcatcher.

I duno, imo I could buy much things with that much money.

4. don't waste your money, they're not worth 350. buy a nice roor or some other high end gongs for that money

5. Tsunami's are knock-off Hurricanes and neither brands are worth the money. There are other tubes that are far better buys.

6. Besides, they sell knock off Hurricanes on EDIT for around 50 dollars... might as well save yourself 300$ or so...

7. What are they called? I looked but couldn't find it.