Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone high??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lovemerox, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Yeah so im bored...drinkin a 40oz of Bud Light about to pack my first bowl...I think I only have enough for two bowls...so hopefully ill get decently baked....

So wassup night owls? (its 4:30am here in Ole' Kentucky)

2. 1:30 here in cali.

Not high.. wel i dont think so.

going to start on the scotch and coffee soon though.

3. No smoking for you?

Holy Hell!!!!! I just took a hit of my bowl that had not been cleaned in like over a month (and this is from everyday use) and I just coughed for like 30 seconds straight....Damn, Im about to be TORE UP:smoking:

4. had a little earlier. woke up from a terrible nightmare :(

Gonna smoke a little before i go back to bet for sure.. but until then cofee & cigarettes will do me well.

5. Im a cig smoker myself...Marlboro Menthol Lights!

(baked)

6. i like marlboro 27s... usually smoke lights though.

I've always liked Camel Turkish Gold though, nice flavor.. harsh on the throat.

occaisonal clove cigarette, (djarum black) although they just make me want a cig more usually...

7. I used to smoke regular lights...Camel, Marlboro....whatever. But all of a sudden I tried Menthol and now I can't go back. Its so weird cause Menthol is the only cig that actually satisfy me craving wise. As in if i didnt have a cig and smoked a regular light ro whatever...and it was not Menthol...I would not giet my fix

wow Im stoned...did that make any sense?

8. I'm stoned it's 4:15am here. Almost 420!

9. i just walked in my room and my clock said 4:20, nah im not high. smoke one for the dry ones.

10. i just smoked 3 bowls of my home grown mowi wowie and im thinking about rollin a joint

11. yea. im in the clouds right now and chillin outside. nothing ever has made me more stoned then getting baked outside..everything looks so incredible for some reason. i jus saw my cat bitch slap the next door neighbors cat 10 minutes ago - that was some funny shit...

12. about to be :)

13. Agreed, man. I smoke outside every night. Nothing like seeing the cars drive by and - I just got high to this scene outside - see the branches move with the wind.

14. Now that you mention it...

15. Yup...high again and packin another bowl!!!! :)

What are you guys up too?

hmmm...should I go outside for a little while? Being high outside always kicks ass...

Oh yeah...just watched SlingBlade... BEST FUCKIN MOVIE EVER

16. SlingBlade is great. I love the ending.

Billy Bob cracks me up. Loved him in U-turn

17. Yeah it was a very emotional movie...moving.

So um....im high and I wanna go outside...should I?

18. 1:15 am here high off some dank and my bong with ice :bongin: :hippie: